My PC keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I receive "the system has recovered from a serious error" ERROR_FILE_IDENTITY_NOT_PERSISTENT problem. I have no idea of how to troubleshoot ERROR_FILE_IDENTITY_NOT_PERSISTENT Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to repair my computer issue?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Download SmartPCFixer to repair ERROR_FILE_IDENTITY_NOT_PERSISTENT problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot ERROR_FILE_IDENTITY_NOT_PERSISTENT problem.
Method Two: To troubleshoot ERROR_FILE_IDENTITY_NOT_PERSISTENT problem immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
ERROR_FILE_IDENTITY_NOT_PERSISTENT file is definitely an essential files for your system. You should never ignore it. In a word, ERROR_FILE_IDENTITY_NOT_PERSISTENT fixer is your ideal choice that will help you solve problem with ease.
Related: 0x103(259),Error 327,ERROR_HOOK_TYPE_NOT_ALLOWED,ERROR_WAS_LOCKED,The Aavm Subsystem Detected A Rpc Error Windows 7
Read More: ,Url Error 500,Microsoft Bootstrapper Error,the parameter is incorrect 0x80070057,Microsoft Programs Files Error Messages,Cookies From My Computer