I've been having some BSODs both on startup and while running some programs. Most recently I got a Page Fault in Nonpaged Area while using Firefox. While running Diablo 3 last month I got a Memory Management BSOD. On boot last month I got an IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD. Any help would be appreciated, DM log is attached.
Best Answer: Still frustrated by slow computer and PC errors? To be honest, Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD problem can be the criminals who slow down your computer.
Highly Recommended: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This program is used to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction. SmartPCFixer is definitely the best choice for billions of Windows users who want to keep their Windows PC at peak performance. It can detect, remove and block register error, dll error, common Trojan horses with ease. With this software, you can quickly and completely troubleshoot Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD errors. Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Solve Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD problems instantly.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Remove Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD Error Manually.Most often, once you restore your system to an original version, Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD error will be removed with ease!
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related: windows Update Error 0x80004005,windows Update Error 0x80004005,microsoft Error 80004005,windows Update Error 0x80004005,windows Media Player Error 80004005
Read More: ,Random and constant BSODs, nearly all KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE,How to enter safe mode when system totally frozen,Replacing a bad SSD and Windows 10 activation,kmode_exception_not_handled,Are automatic updates the best of bad choices.?