About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_DS_INSUFF_ACCESS_RIGHTS problem and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to fix ERROR_DS_INSUFF_ACCESS_RIGHTS?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Run SmartPCFixer to fix ERROR_DS_INSUFF_ACCESS_RIGHTS Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair ERROR_DS_INSUFF_ACCESS_RIGHTS problem.
Method Two: To remove ERROR_DS_INSUFF_ACCESS_RIGHTS issue effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ERROR_DS_INSUFF_ACCESS_RIGHTS file is absolutely an important files for your system. You should pay much attention to it. Above all, ERROR_DS_INSUFF_ACCESS_RIGHTS removal tool is your ideal choice that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time.."provtool.exe",Cannot Delete Yahoo Mail,ERROR_DS_DUP_RDN,Lenovo 20404 Drivers,Remove Toolbar
Read More:,out of memory,windows 7 service pack 1,high cpu usage windows 7,rpc server is unavailable,norton toolbar missing