My PC keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I receive "the system has recovered from a serious error" ERROR_INVALID_LEVEL problem. I have no idea of how to troubleshoot ERROR_INVALID_LEVEL Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to repair my computer issue?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Download SmartPCFixer to repair ERROR_INVALID_LEVEL problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot ERROR_INVALID_LEVEL problem.
Method Two: To troubleshoot ERROR_INVALID_LEVEL problem immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
ERROR_INVALID_LEVEL file is definitely an essential files for your system. You should never ignore it. In a word, ERROR_INVALID_LEVEL fixer is your ideal choice that will help you solve problem with ease.DNS_ERROR_SOA_DELETE_INVALID,ERROR_HANDLE_DISK_FULL,Tell Me More About How To Choose A Healthy Mineral Makeup Brand That Is Natural & Organic,Windows Update Error 80071a91
Read More:,Window update error 80072f78,window xp updates,free driver update error,windows update error 8007003,update to windows update windows 7 error