Highly Recommended:Download SmartPCFixer to repair STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair bad pool header windows 10 upgrade problem.
Manual tutorials of repairing bad pool header blue screenIn fact, most blue screen of death issue, such as, bad pool header windows 8 is caused by corrupted driver issues. follow the below manual steps to get rid of bad pool header windows 10.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is outdated drivers.
In fact, to fix bad pool header windows 10 upgrade error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
We should never ignore bad pool header vista problem when we encounter it at the first time. If Bad Pool Header error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error in time.
Related: bad Pool Header Windows 10 Upgrade,bad Pool Header Windows 10 Upgrade,bad Pool Header Windows 10 Upgrade,Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER,Bad Pool Header
Read More: ,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 10,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 8,system_thread_exception_not_handled ffffffff`c0000005,system_thread_exception_not_handled 0x1000007e,system_thread_exception_not_handled atikmdag.sys windows 8